Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top 3 GF Brands

Like I said earlier, brands are recognizing the trends in the gluten free market and coming up with new products and alternatives to gluten products. In saying this, it doesn’t mean they are all tasteful. Gluten alternatives are rice based most of the time; this makes the products crumble and taste very dry. I have tried a lot of these products and different brands. To make it easier when deciding what to purchase, I came up with the top 3 brands (in my opinion).

1. Bob’s Red Mill

2. Glutino

3. General Mills

All of these products can be found at local grocery stores in the gluten free section or in specialty food stores. The reason why Bob’s Red Mill was my number one choice is because they offer a large selection of products and alternatives. I suggest looking at this line of products if you are interested in baking. They offer every single alternative to gluten for baking purposes. My favorite product is the pizza crust mix. It taste a lot like gluten pizza would, but it doesn’t have the dryness of a rice-based product.

No comments:

Post a Comment